Carson Wentz still plans to be ready for OTAs

Carson Wentz still plans to be ready for OTAs

http://bit.ly/2UG8K3F

Carson Wentz still plans to be ready for OTAs

Posted by Darin Gantt on April 15, 2019, 2:07 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Eagles did better than get by without their franchise quarterback — they won a Super Bowl.

Now with the safety net of Nick Foles removed, all eyes will be on Carson Wentz.

On the occasion of the start of the Eagles’ offseason program, Wentz told reporters his plan was still to be ready for the start of OTAs, after missing the final three games of last year with a stress fracture in his back.

Until he proves himself able to stay on the field, Wentz knows that will be the main question he has to answer.

I get it and I’m looking forward to putting those things behind me,” Wentz said, via Dave Zangaro of NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com.

Wentz added that his recovery from the back problem was still in the “week-to-week” phase, but that he felt good about his ability to be on the field later this offseason.

NFL News

via ProFootballTalk http://bit.ly/2EDTj2t

April 15, 2019 at 11:12AM

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s