Indiana Health Officials Warn Bat at Pacers Game May Have Exposed Fans to Rabies
Michael Hickey/Getty Images
A bat got loose at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis during the Indiana Pacers‘ 116-92 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday. The Indiana State Department of Health issued a statement Sunday, saying any fan who made contact with the bat might have been exposed to rabies, per the Associated Press (via ESPN.com).
This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.
Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.
via Bleacher Report – NBA http://bit.ly/2gMI6gF
February 10, 2019 at 05:47PM