Chelsea boss speaks about quit rumours and has one comment
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte will not quit the club and wants to stay as long as possible.
That’s according to the manager, who said that he thinks he is fully committed to the Blues despite rumours that he may get the sack at the end of the season.
Standard Sport report he said: “No. Now I am fully committed for Chelsea, in this job to work with my players to try also to improve the club in the football aspect.
“I am fully committed in this and I am happy in what I am doing now and what I did in the past. But I am more happy in what I am doing now.”
Not only does Conte want to stay at the club, but he also wants to get more money to spend on players.
Chelsea have already landed Ross Barkley and the manager has admitted that he thinks the player might not be ready for this weekend, but wants to play him as soon as he is able and their issues up top do not seem to be going away, with Alvaro Morata struggling to score goals and the fans wondering if he’s the right man for the job or if the club should at the very least bring in another forward this winter.
Conte has made it clear that he’s backing his big money signing, but that he expects the rest of the team to help in terms of the goals – something they’ve not done so far this term.
via 101 Great Goals http://ift.tt/1wnyP0o
January 13, 2018 at 01:15AM